Spooked by the appreciating rupee, stock markets punished IT Services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) companies in 2007 - even while stocks in other sectors were booming. Private Equity and Venture Capital investments in outsourcing companies have also declined 50% in the first half of 2008 compared to H1 '07.
All of which prompts the question: are the best years of Indian outsourcing companies behind us? At IT Services & BPO Connect '08 (IB Connect), leading industry executives and top investors will discuss this and other crucial questions facing Indian outsourcing.
Speakers at the conference include:
- Aparup Sengupta, CEO, Aegis BPO
- Nitin Shah, CMD, Allied Digital
- Salil Parekh, Executive Chairman, Capgemini India
- Akshaya Bhargava, CEO, Fulcrum Group*
- Partha De Sarkar, CEO, HTMT Global
- Srinath Batni, Director, Infosys
- Shailesh Shah, Chief Strategy Officer, Satyam
- V.K. Raman, Head-BPO Services, TCS
- Dev Raman, Principal, Tricolor India
- Abhay Havaldar, MD, General Atlantic*
- Rajesh Jain, Director, KPMG
- Niteen Tulpule, Director, KPMG
Participants at the conference would include Private Equity / Venture Capital firms and other investors; Entrepreneurs & Senior Executives from IT Services & BPO companies and Service Providers including Investment Banks and Corporate Law Firms.
Don't miss it!
Click Here for the conference agenda
For participation details, Email Us