August 11, 12 & 13, 2009 in Delhi.
The modules of this course have been specifically designed to offer participants an overview and a broad understanding of the different milestones and processes in the investment cycle.
The Foundation Course looks at:
* Academic Tutorials (Fundamentals of VC/PE)
* The due diligence process
* Intellectual property rights
* Legal aspects of private equity and venture capital
* Pricing and structuring of deals
* Creating value and managing growth
* Building Boards
* Valuation of portfolio companies
* Valuation Guidelines & Reporting Guidelines
This program aims to provide participants exposure on governance and reporting guidelines in particular.
At the end of the course, participants earn a Certificate from EVCA jointly signed by IVCA.
For more details, please contact: Dolly Goklaney at email@example.com