To have a higher chance for raising funding, startup entrepreneurs need to target investors based on parameters such as:
- Age of the company
- Investment Size
- Stage of the company (Product fit, Market fit, Scaling etc)
- Investment round (Seed, Series A, etc)
e.g. While there are funds who are stage agnostic (e.g. Sequoia Capital), there are certain funds who prefer to invest at seed stage level (e.g. Blume Ventures).
Which is why in the Handbook on Venture Capital: An Entrepreneur's Guide to Early Stage Funding, we provide entrepreneurs with the lay of the VC land.
You can download a larger list of investors based on the above infographic from the link below:
- Incubators and Accelerators in India
- Angel Investors in India
- Seed Funds in India
- Early Stage (Series A & B) Investors in India
- SME-Focused Investors in India
- Impact Investors in India
- Deal Platforms